Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday My Town Shoot-out - The Rule of Space



This week's Shoot-out is about the rule of spce - giving the subject room to move within the picture to emphasise it and help it to stand out.  I haven't been out this week so once again I have chosen to use my brother's house in the Outer Hebrides near the town of Stornoway as "My Town".  These were taken in the space of a couple of days in May 2008.


Space to sail into.  (Does a ship that isn't a sailing ship still sail??)


 Space to motor into.

Space to fly away.


Space to move around the kitchen and make dinner.


 Leaving space for GB to fall in - but he never has done.  I think he's waiting for a day when the camera is not on him.


Space to meander into.


Space to skate into on the pond.


Now this is a problem - I couldn't decide which way  the space should be??

If you'd like to see more examples of Friday Shoot-out folk showing the rule of space please visit http://mytownshootout.blogspot.co.uk/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...