Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shooter Nur Suryani To Return To Sport After Giving Birth

SEPANG, Aug 1 (Bernama) -- Fresh from her London Olympics debut, pregnant national shooter Nur Suryani Mohd Taibi said she would return to the sport after giving birth.

Nur Suryani said for now she would focus on her delivery and raising her daughter, who is due to arrive in early September.

"My husband and I had worked hard, and I had carried out my responsibility to the country. I will rest and get fit after delivery.

"On the whole, I am satisfied with my performance in London. I could feel my girl kicked in the womb during the tournament," he told reporters upon arrival at KL International Airport (KLIA) from London here Wednesday.

Nur Suryani and her husband, Marhazli Mhotar were greeted on arrival by National Sports Council officers.

Nur Suryani finished 34th in a field of 56 shooters in the 10m women's air rifle at the Royal Artillery Barracks Range, London on July 28.

-- BERNAMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...