Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I hope you are all having a pleasant weekend, the weather was lovely here in London today. Had a delicious brunch with the husband and then a stroll around town, absolutely blissful! What made the start to my weekend even more special was an email I received from Jaime Derringer from Design Milk. She kindly gave me the news that I was listed as one of the '10 Best New Design blogs' on AOL's ShelterPop, which was selected by veteran bloggers. How cool is that?! A huge thank you to Holly from Decor8 who mentioned my blog as one of her favourite reads, I am completely gob-smacked! 

Still reeling from this exciting news I wish you all a happy weekend with some gorgeous moodboards I put together, the combination of greys, taupes and blues are really rocking my boat at the moment! Thank you for also supporting my blog and I really do hope you find it inspiring in some way or another.


Images: Karina Gentinetta, Lonny Mag, Maleta de Piel de Pajaro, Greige Design.
Lucyina Moodie, Greige Design, Flickr, Designsponge. All via Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...