Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

David Collins MahaNakhon

For those that know me there is no hiding that I am a huge David Collins fan and so when I saw images of the Sales Apartment in MahaNakhon, Bangkok, I was in heaven. These luxurious interiors are mind blowing with a sensuous colour palette, rich textures, exquisite furniture pieces, stunning light fittings and sublime artwork. It really captures the essence of this iconic building. Every little detail has been thoroughly thought and words cannot express what I feel when I look at these interiors.

They are simply a pure surge of 'minimalist luxury', definitely at it's best. I am literally entranced and can honestly gaze at these pictures all day. Perfect for an inspirational Tuesday morning!

So what do you think? Have they managed to cast a spell on you ;)
 










Click on images to enlarge.
Images David Collins, photographer: Richard Powers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...