Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Grammy Awards 2012: Who Wore What? Fergie in Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012

Fergie in Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012: This might come as a shock to some of my readers here, but...I think Fergie looks FAB!!!! This is a difficult gown to pull off and I'm sure this look might have its detractors (I can just hear the "Oh she looks like a Lace Orange Oompa Loompa!!") But I disagree!

This orange lace applique gown is from the Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 collection--which was JUST shown two weeks ago in Paris. It was his "Homage to Amy Winehouse". I loved that she wore the gown--including the undergarments--exactly as it was shown on the runway. I also think her make-up and hair looked modern and quite beautiful. Go on Miss Fergie!

What do you guys think? Am I crazy or do you agree that she looks quite Fergie Fab? Let me know...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...