Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday My Town Shoot-out – Motion

I'm back - hopefully my postings for FMTSO will be a bit more reliable again.

This week's theme is Motion. I've interpreted 'my town' rather liberally and these were shot throughout England.


Fomula One - Nigel Mansell, Ferrari - Silverstone, 1990s.


Benetton (I think it's Thierry Boutsen driving) - Silverstone, 1990s.


Gigi Fernandez, Wimbledon semi-finals, 1995


Amateur show-jumper - Liverpool Show, 1960s

 
Bonfire Night, Liverpool, 1960s or early 70s.


Mersey Tunnel entrance early 1970s.

As you can see from the dates I've had to dig deep for these.  Hopefully next week's will be more local and more recent.  For more FMTSO bloggers please visit this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...