Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sonia Rykiel Maison 2012 Collection

I don't know about you, but I have had enough of this cold weather and frankly would like Spring to come as soon as possible. But as we can't have everything in life, I can at least start dreaming about the upcoming season and this is exactly what I'm doing today. I love the New collection from Sonia Rykiel Maison 2012. With seven new designs it is ultra feminine and bang on trend with this year's key Spring looks. Yes, I feel much better already...

Rue Visconti - Romantic roses in soft colours interspersed with black on supple heavy linen. 

Rue Princesse - Roses amidst the writing for this reversible woven Jacquard. 

Rue Casanova - A big dog-tooth check in vibrant heavy cotton. 

From top left clockwise: Rue Visconti, Rue Madame, Rue princesse, Rue du Dragon.

 Rue des 4 Vents, Rue Mazarine, Rue des 4 Vents Rose, Rue Casanova.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...