Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Nick TV Minute: Watch Nick Verreos on KNBC-LA Channel 4 on the 5 o'clock News


Grammy Awards Fashion "Hits" and "Oh Maybe Not":

It's a Monday after a big Awards Show and you know what that means: time to Recap my Picks for "Fab" and "Could Be Better". As we all know the 54th Annual Grammy Awards took place last night and it was a wonderful show, filled with memorable tributes to the ONE and ONLY Miss Whitney Houston. I am still not over her passing. Such a loss. I think the show and especially Jennifer Hudson's performance was a loving tribute to the incomparable Whitney Houston.

After spending the morning with Camille Grammer, Ali Landry and Tabatha Coffey over at TV Guide, it's time to head over to Burbank to discuss fashion with Chuck and Colleen, and as the Fashion Spokesperson for my Alma Mater, the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM, I am honored to be back on KNBC-LA, Channel 4. So tune in TONIGHT! Toward the end of the 5 o'clock hour (5:45pm) and see who I thought look like a Grammy Goddess and who I thought needs to look for a new stylist!

WHAT: Grammy Awards Fashion Recap

WHEN: TONIGHT, February 13, 2012

TIME: 5 p.m. PST

WHERE: Channel 4 KNBC-LA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...