Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nick TV Minute: TV Guide 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap--The Photo Recap + Full Episode Video!!


Grammy Fashion Wrap Madness...and Fun!


Greece-Venezuela Meets Australia: Nick Verreos and Tabatha Coffey (in an Alexander McQueen jacket, python skinny pants and Louboutin heels!), TV Guide 2012 Grammy Award Fashion Wrap

This past Monday--as you may remember--was MY BIRTHDAY (Yeayyy!!!) and I celebrated by going to the FAB Hollywood & Highland TV Guide Studios and shooting my TV Guide 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap. And by the way, I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 22nd Birthday y'all! (Shut Up! No Comments!), especially with "My Gals":

Feliz Cumpleaños: Blowing the candles--(Left to Right) Tabatha Coffey, Nick Verreos, Camille Grammer and Ali Landry, TV Guide 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap

Tabatha Coffey of "Tabatha's Takes Over", Camille Grammer of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and our host, Ali Landry of TV Guide Network's "Hollywood Moms Night". PS and Note To Self: I needs me a show!!! All my gals have one!!! Anyhow, the TV Guide Network team surprised me at the end of our shoot with a little "somethin'-somethin' "...

A big ol' cupcake (OMG!! It was DELISHHHH!!), and after a "Happy Birthday Song", I made a wish, blew out the candles and done and done, as they say! Now, I know I always have to highlight what Miss Tabatha is wearing (fabulous Louboutin heels and McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!--bought, NOT borrowed huney!). I felt it was due time to highlight Camille's fashion look:

Camille Couture: Camille Grammer in her very chic black and white scoop-neck dress by Gianfranco Ferre (Love the dramatic waist bow accent!)

Flowers, Champagne, and a Guitar: TV Guide Network 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap Set

Best & Worst: Adam Levine (Best Male) and his beautiful Girlfriend, Model Anne V. (Not So Much-ey)

Now, in the event you missed the episode this past Monday, I was a bit "cheeky" in terms of my commentating and well, when it came time to describing CUTIE Adam Levine's (he was my Best Dressed Man!) girlfriend's dress (above)--or whatever she was wearing--I was having a bit of trouble figuring out what it actually was....anyhow, just watch below...


Click Below to see what we thought of Adam Levine--and his girlfriend, Model Anne V. :



And in case you missed our 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap MADNESS...

Click below to watch the ENTIRE TV Guide 2012 Grammy Awards Fashion Wrap Episode:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...