Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Monday Meander

I lost Heather recently. She disappeared off my blog reading list and I assumed she was either very busy or having a family crisis so I sent her an e-mail. Fortunately it seems there was simply a problem with my Google reader. Monica recently showed me how to add a Wordpress blog to my Google Reading List and I used the same method to add Heather back in. You go to Google Reading List on the dashboard and click 'Add' and paste in the blog's URL. It then gets picked up on the Google Reading List. I'm glad there was nothing wrong over in Vermont and that Heather wasn't too busy for us all.


I've been creating spine poems recently. Have a look around your bookshelves and see what you can come up with...


Last Friday Partner-who-drinks-tea and I went shopping and sorted out some laptop problems at the Hoylake computer shop before buying her a new laptop for the office. Needless to say we stopped off en route to have tea and a toasted tea-cake. We chose to go to Willow Tea House and Bistro – formerly Roses Tea Rooms in Heswall.


They do a marvellous Irish Breakfast Tea in delightful tea-pots that Partner-who-drinks-tea has been trying to get ever since we first went there.  She is also known as Partner-who-hates-being-photographed so that view of her in the distance is about as good as you'll get without me going down on bended knee to beg her permission.


My Kindle has a new look. Daughter-who-takes-photos pointed me in the direction of laptop skins and while looking at them I saw this Kindle one and couldn't resist it. I also got a different patterned skin for a laptop – now all I need is the laptop....


I now have postcrossing post-cards on their way to Monninkylä in Finland, Tustin in California in the USA and Moscow in Russia. Where next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...