Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Meeting Holly Becker & Decorate!

This morning I was so lucky enough to meet Holly Becker from Decor8 at a press breakfast for her new book Decorate! Wow is all I can say! Holly is the nicest, friendliest and warmest person you can possibly meet. After years following her blog, knowing pretty much everything about her it was great to have the opportunity to actually meet her in person. Straight away she made me feel at ease and we chatted about her excitement of her new book Decorate, talking about social media and our passion for blogging! :)

It was also lovely meeting Joanna Copestick, (co-author) and many other inspiring bloggers and stylists, all in all it was a great start to the day.


I am on such a high I cannot tell you! Holly is someone that I completely admire and who really inspires me and makes me want to follow my dream and believe in myself, she is a true inspiration! I cannot thank her enough for inviting me this morning, it has definitely kicked off my new years with a bang!


I am so excited about having a signed copy of her book, it looks amazing after having a quick flick through. With the rest of the day planned I cannot wait to relax with a nice cup of tea and be totally inspired by this gorgeous book. I promise to share snippets of my favourite bits and tell you everything about it soon! Decorate hits the shops in March but you can pre order your copy on Amazon by clicking here!

Off I go as Decorate is calling me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...