Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Inspiration...

Well it has been a very busy week and I am so excited with my new blog design, still a few tweaks but nearly there. Please do let me know what you think, I am just over the moon!

Anyway here goes my first post with the new design and I thought it would be nice to share some beautiful inspirational images to get us ready for the weekend. While reading one of my favourite blogs, Decor8 I came across this amazing illustrator called Cate Parr. After checking out her Etsy shop all I can say is 'wow', these fashion illustrations are just divine. I cannot stop gazing at the soft watercolours and pastels she uses, the colours are just mesmerising for me. Stylishly dreamy and simply gorgoeus.

Happy weekend!




Images from Cate Parr Etsy shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...