Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

For Jo and Librarian


This photo of a shop in Keswick is one for Partner-who-drinks-tea. She loves pink, which is a shame because it is my least favourite colour. But such is my affection for her that I wore a pink tie and pink socks when we got married - but I did hide the socks under another pair of more subdued ones and only showed them off during my speech at the wedding breakfast.


On my posting of ‘Home for the next few weeks’ Librarian asked whose pointed ears could be seen on the corner of the first photo. It’s a creature I take so much for granted that I hardly even notice it any more. The ears belong to a picture of a cat that lives on the corner of the window. Why a silhouette of a cat lives on the corner of a window I don't know! One of GB's quainter ideas. Perhaps he'll let us know in the comments?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...