Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blogger

Blogger is provided free so I suppose it seems a bit ungrateful to complain about it but here I go any way! Is it just me or does everyone else have difficulty posting and viewing blogs on a Sunday? I’ve now almost given up trying to do that. I just got so frustrated waiting and waiting.

My second complaint is that the search facility doesn’t work. Many times I put in something that I know I have blogged about and I don’t get any response. It says no results for that word when I know – and sometimes subsequently trace the hard way – that I have blogged a post on it. I find it really frustrating in my book blog where I want to see what books of a series I have reviewed. The Powerscourt series of David Dickinson, for example. I knew I had blogged about some of them but I can’t find them without going through month by month. I think Mark suggested an answer to this at one stage but at that time I wasn’t having any problems. A reminder would be useful, Mark.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...