Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Big Announcement

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for my absence on the blog but I have been incredibly busy the last few weeks. Thursday was a full on day of meetings and Friday I was off to a wedding in Hampshire and what a fabulous day it was, a big congratulations to Mel & Adam! The weekend then consisted of me trying to cure my hangover and on top of it all, Blogger decides to hibernate for a whole day!

Anyway back to it today and I am so happy to finally reveal to you all something rather exciting that I started working on since April. It's a big, ambitious and extremely exciting project that we are embarking on and finally I can shout it from the rooftops! I have been dying to tell you all and I'm so ecstatic that I can finally share this journey with you guys! So to find out more about this exciting adventure I'm embarking on with Carole from Dear Designer's blog and Daniel from Atelier Tally, click on the image below for full details - yes more teasing ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...