Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Alive and well and living on Merseyside

Yes, I'm still alive and well and living on Merseyside. I'm not quite sure why but life just seems far too busy to be blogging at the moment. So what have I been doing? Answer - I haven't a clue - perhaps you can tell me!


Ten days ago Jo and I went into North Wales to look at Kingswod Colomendy where she is holding a residential weekend for her students.



We stopped off for lunch in Mold. I'm not sure what these masks represent but Theatre Clwyd is just up the road a mile or so.



The Meet 'n' Eat is highly recommended!



We had a coffee at Loggerhgeads on the way back. Don't you just love these loo signs!


I've got hundreds of photos of the garden needing sorting. I don't really know where to start so I'll settle for a Petunia in a hanging basket for the moment.


No, these aren't out of the garden - they're incredibly realistic artifical flowers that Jo got from Helen and Ian for her birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...