Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Highlights


A round-up of my weekly highlights:
1.Meeting Holly Becker and getting a copy of her fab new book Decorate. I am still in seventh heaven :) 2.Booked my trip to Marrakesh where I will be staying at Peacock Pavilions and meeting the fabulous Maryam author of the popular blog My Marrakesh; 3.I  found out that I will be getting tickets to the Orla Kiely fashion show at LFW and I Cannot wait to see her new collection; 4.A bit of retail therapy at Anthropologie, well more browsing but it is always a treat going to their store; 5.My husband bought me 3 new books: Taschen's New York, Taschen's Paris and The Selby is in Your Place. Great inspirational reads; 6.Met some friends for drinks at the Hoxton Hotel on Saturday night, I love this place it is just stylishly cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...