Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Alive

After a few weeks of being incredibly busy I am back in the world of the living and hopefully I shall find something to blog about in the near future.

Having been putting together a website for She-who-drinks-tea, I am amazed at how I ever managed my life years ago before I retired.

In those days I would work a longer than average week for my employer, help look after children, do far more DYI jobs and gardening, all the shopping, a lot of the housework, and still have time for hobbies. Were there more hours in the day then? Is there some sort of conspiracy to reduce the length of each hour so that sixty minutes in the 1970s was worth a mere 20 minutes at today's rate? Personally, I blame the government!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...