Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interiors UK Highlights

It's been a hectic weekend for me hence the silence on the blog. Thursday I went to Paris for the weekend where I braved the halls of Maison & Objet. Then on Monday I was off to Birmingham for the Interiors UK show. Here are a few snaps I took on my phone.

 Love the Love London, sofa by Digitex. On the right lovely new wallpaper designs from Emma Cowlam.

Top: You gotta love Jimmi Martin. Bottom: Always a fan of The New English.

Time for a snooze? These cosy bedsets from Donna Wilson (left) and House of Hackney (right) are lovely.

Top left clockwise: Lovely floral designs by Jane bridges; A stylish entry way; pretty tea sets by Ali Miller; Fabulous ceramic tiles designed by Birmingham City University Students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...