Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friday My Town Shoot-out

This week's Friday My Town Shoot-out subject is High 'n' Low. I'm not sure how other folk will interpret it but I have chosen to look down and up from a small area of Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis where I am staying with my brother.


Looking High - the Town Hall clock.



Looking Low - the pavement.


Looking high - Boots the Chemist notice above the chemist door.


Looking low - a note on the pavement telling us the shop was 'Formerly occupied by MacPherson and Co, druggists'.


Looking high again - the Baltic Bookshop notice.


And looking low we are told the shop was formerly occipied by the Baltic Boot Store and Louis Bittiner.


And by Boots entrance we can look high at a signpost showing the way to various places.


And 'Low' - at its base - I love the fact that someone has added a bottle to this little walking man sign.

Why not visit the link to other bloggers and see what pictures they have chosen this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...