Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

What have I been up to?

Coughing - been at it since my by-pass so I guess that's not news. Been for lots of tests and reached no conclusion.

Meek's been poorly. He's not fully recovered but he's a bit better. He's also playing at being camouflaged. Spot the cat!


Oh - there he is.

The two missing birthday cards haven't turned up. I'm beginning to wonder if I dreamed them up.

Been out in the garden making it look a bit less scrappy for the summer.


The cherry has flowered but is now past its best.


Delighted to find that the Cuckoo Pint which Helen gave me is flowering. I've had some in the garden for five years and it's never flowered. Helen's has only been in twelve months and is flowering nicely already. Looking forward to the berries.

I've cleared out the garden shed and it looks TIDY. Wow.


Cowslips are at their peak - and they are increasing year by year so we have quite a good clump.


The pear has lots of blossom on it this year - hopefully we'll have more pears this year. We had a couple a year or two ago but none last year. The apple is also at its peak.





I got some of the dead leaves out of the pond and fished a few newts out in the process - they went back in after having a photo opportunity.

For years I've had double vision. It's now reached the stage where I need to carry three pair of glasses around with me according to what distance I'm trying to focus on. It's driving me up the wall. I dread to think how many times a day I swap from one pair to another - and yet I nearly always seem to have the wrong pair on!

I've just done a list of jobs to be done.  Aargh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...