Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday My Town Shoot-out - Temptation

This week's subject for the Friday My Town Shoot-out is "Temptation". I've gone through some of my Exeter photos for today's 'my town'.


Cheese is definitely a guilty pleasure and a temptation. It has a habit of giving me a migraine but there are times when I just cannot resist it.


Cakes, of course, are many people's temptations.



One of my guilty pleasures is photographing people who try to avoid me (or at least try to avoid being photographed by me - sorry Ian!).


It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, if I see a butterfly I'm going to have to be ignored until I've got a photo I am happy with.


Anything old tempts me....


Motor racing is my guilty pleasure on about sixteen Sundays a year. I plonk myself down and watch the Grand Prix.



As for the ironing - defintely not tempted to do that.

Why not check out other people's my town shoot-outs this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...