Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday My Town Shoot-out - My favourite shop

This week's subject for the Friday My Town Shoot-out is "our favourite shops". I've had little difficulty picking mine.

It seems to me that shops can be admired for their appearance, the range of goods, some novelty factor or even just their name. But for me by far the most important thing is the manners of the staff. Consequently I have chosen an otherwise unexecptional little chemist shop in Pensby on the Wirral. It is a fairly traditional both in design and stock but its staff and pharmacist are exemplary. Knowledgeable, helpful, charming and always in good humour. That is why this is my favourite shop:-



Why not check out other people's my town shoot-outs this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...