Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flowers for Leontien




Sometimes one comes across a blogger whose situation makes one's own problems pale into insignificance. One such is Leontien who is going through a rough time at the moment.

 Some fellow bloggers wanted to show Leontien that her blogging community is there for her -- by posting a flower photo and hugs for Leontien on our blogs last Saturday. Although I am a bit late I thought I would like to add my name to the list of those who are thinking of her and send her a flower.  So well done to your blogging friends, Leontien,  for coming up with this way of showing their support at such a difficult time.



I hope you like it, Leontien, it's a Marsh Marigold in my daughter's garden. My thoughts are with you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...