Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

London UNISON SGE Elections: Forces of light and reason

This is of course strictly in my personal capacity only. But while I don't know all the candidates standing in this year's London UNISON Service Group Election elections. The following are not loony left "lets all go on strike to bring about the revolution".

So if I had the choice I would support:-

Local Government
Doris Sutton - Female Seat   
Laurie Pocock – General Seat
Irene Stacey - Reserved Low Paid Seat                   

Health
Eddyna Danso - Female Seat 
Mike Davey - General Seat
Lynn Burbidge – Reserved Low Paid Seat           

Higher Education
Elizabeth Baptiste - Female Seat     
Gwyn Jones - General Seat   

Community
Joel Bodmer - General Seat           

I'll try and find out who are the similar forces of light and reason candidates standing elsewhere outside London.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...