Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Farewell and Thank You, Nan

One of my favourite bloggers has stopped blogging. Nan from Northern New England in the USA has decided the time has come to finish "Letters from a Hill Farm".

Sadly she took off her comments at the same time though I can understand the reason for doing so. If one takes a decision like that one does not necessarily want people leaving lots of messages saying 'Don't go'.

So I shall use my blog to say a big thank you to her for a most enjoyable set of postings and for translating recipe ingredients from US to UK for me at times. She has also recommended books that have found me a number of new authors.

For a short time at least you can still find her older posts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...