Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I spent most of my weekend catching up on all my favourite magazines as I did abandon them in the last few weeks. There is nothing nicer than relaxing with a cup of tea and reading through all of my favourite glossy design magazines and being flooded with inspiration.

I absolutely love these 'all white' styling images from Livingetc, giving us a real winter wonderland feel. OK so I know the sun is shining and its not winter yet but these images have really gotten me in the mood for Christmas, they are just so dreamy......

I hope you like them on a bright sunny Monday! Enjoy... x







Images from Living etc, photos:Katya De Grunwald, Styling: Claudia Bryrant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...