Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Monday - Who is your role model?

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.

DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET. DO THE SIMPLE MATHS BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!










1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3
4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)
5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
6) Add the digits together
Now Scroll down




With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:


1. Einstein


2. Oprah Winfrey


3. Gordon Brown


4. Roger Federer


5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. Mother Teresa


8. Prince William


9. Scriptor Senex


10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people.
One day, you too can be like me...
P.S. Stop picking different numbers!!

I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...