Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Exclusive DVF Suites For Claridges

Morning all hope you had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed this great weather. We went to a lovely barbecue on Saturday, great food, company and sun, what more could one ask?! After a nice relaxing break its back to work.

As you are all aware I am a huge fan of Diane Von Furstenberg and I have been waiting in anticipation to see the designed suites at the Claridges Hotel. Well finally a couple of images of the two suites have been released on the Claridges website and more over the internet, which I am so thrilled. It is exactly what I was expecting but better, her trademark prints and colour surrounded by classical pieces of furniture. Absolute lush!

Enjoy people and I hope you are as excited as myself :)










Images from Claridges and Wallpaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...