Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tennis on TV every time


" Serve harder", "All the way to the baseline", " Match Point"...... These are some of the highlights I received from a tennis match I attended and these key phrases recur in my mind. It is a match of highs and lows and the change of tempo is so intense. I can remember so much of it and hope to watch matches like this at any hour and whereever I am in my state or elsewhere.

The comforting thing will be if I can do this all alone and shout to myself without the scrutinizing eyes of others. This wish becomes true for me as I browse through online for DIRECTV and right before me is one that caters to my want.

Through my searched DIRECTTV , the tennis program can serve me well with my famous stars playing in recent times and the legendary ones I admire. Imagine whenever I am alone, ready with all my snacks and camera to capture scenes, I can send them to my friends and without annoying anyone with my highly vocalized response to the intense matches. With such a dedicated service from such a DIRECT TV, I certainly will be entertained for hours and days of my life on my passion and I believe in the communities that share my interest will find the source that enable them as well. Even in the cyber age, the traditional game is kept the same with the advances in technology bringing us closer to our games ,which is a great gift I feel I am blessed with.

Just hope developments will keep going on to keep us ever more engaged in our passions readily and to be shared by our friends. Hooray to Tennis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...