Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Punk City

One day while out with my friends, as usual to chill out, chat and catch up with each other, I started thinking there are some friends who seems to have not meet for a long time but we have always been in contact often - online. Recently someone shared a place with me called Punk Chat. I went to take a look to see what exactly it is about. It is like a place to meet more friends and can chat with others when you are feeling bored and especially when you do not want others to know you or recognize you. It could be a place to relax and to keep your identity to yourself. But after some thought, I do no think this site suits me. Basically because if I have time I would prefer to do other things. The question is that it has been pretty busy for me these days so maybe if I have the time, I would have take a good time to rest first ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...